”Click here for full size image”
Cutler Hammer 12155RF - thrubeam photoeye
Your Price: $16.99
Eaton Cutler Hammer Prism Photoelectric 20 ft sync detector (r/a) p/n 12155RF 10D10 series A1 with ten foot cable.
The Prism Series from Eaton Cutler-Hammer is a cost-effective line of miniature photoelectric sensors with twice the optical gain of other sensors in this product class. Forward and rightangle viewing models feature identical gain and optical characteristics for the best fit on your machine. A gain control allows quick adjustment for peak optical performance in a variety of applications.
Four sensing modes are available, including polarized reflex to eliminate reliability problems when sensing shiny objects. Visible red sensing beams throughout the Prism Series allow you to see exactly where the sensors are aimed for easier setup. Models are available preconfigured in either Light or Dark Operate modes. The unique threaded body with flat sides allows quick mounting in a 3/4 inch hole or against any flat surface. Internal components are rigidly sealed in a solid encapsulated package for excellent performance in high-vibration and high-shock applications.
- Small size for use in a wide variety of applications and locations
- High sensing power for longer ranges and resistance to dust and dirt
- Adjustable gain control to ensure peak optical performance
- High noise immunity which greatly reduces problems associated with electrical noise
- AC/DC models which allow you to order and stock one model for both voltages
- DC only models which offer lower cost options in all sensing modes
- Isolated outputs for wiring flexibility
- Short circuit protection
- Quick 3 mS response time on all models
- Highly visible output status LED
- Built-in cable models allow for lowest cost wiring
- Micro-connector models provide for quick installation or replacement
- Custom cable length options
- Thru-beam: 20 feet
Write an online review
and share your thoughts with other viewers!